Listing Courtesy of Realty One Group Mountain Desert
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
All the best Prescott Valley has to offer! Peaceful home in Lynx Lake Estates with great views of Mingus Mountain, Bradshaw Mountains and Glassford Hill. Home is beautifully kept and features a split floor plan and newly installed LED recessed lighting. Enjoy mornings on the lovely covered back patio overlooking the large back yard that has been newly landscaped with multiple trees. Room for all of your hobbies and parking for all of your toys in the large 50'x30' workshop.
- Low Flow Fixtures, Water Softener-Ownd, Energy Star, Convection Oven, Dryer, Washer, Range/Oven, Microwave
- Garage Door Opener(S), Cfl Lights, Wash/Dry Connection, Walk-In Closet(S), Raised Ceilings 9+Ft, Master On Main, Live On One Level, Eat-In Kitchen, Counters-Laminate, Data Wiring, Smoke Detector(S), Ceiling Fan(S)
- Carpet, Tile, Concrete
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central Air
- Forced - Gas
- Found - Slab
- Natural Gas
- Great Room, Workshop, Laundry Room
- Deck - Covered, Driveway-Concrete, Driveway-Asphalt, Workshop, Screens/Sun Screens, Porch - Covered, Patio - Covered, Landscaping-Rear, Storm Gutters, Sprinkler/Drip, Landscaping-Front, Fence - Backyard
- 220,Electricity,WWT - City Sewer,Telephone,Natural Gas,Individual Meter,Water - City,Cable TV
- Bradshaw Mountain,Glassford Hill,Mingus Mountain
- Highway 69, North on Glassford Hill Road, West on Sunset/Florentine, South on Starlight
Property Listed By Realty One Group Mountain Desert
Copyright 2018 Prescott Area Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from Prescott Area Association of Realtors and the Broker Reciprocity Program.sm. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CLA Realty are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items.