Listing Courtesy of BLOOMTREE REALTY
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome home to a place that has something for everyone. Beautiful property for horses, with it's $150k custom cedar barn and lovely pasture. Are you a gardener, fantastic greenhouse and raised garden beds abound. Kids, there is a cool treehouse with a zipline. Chickens, there is a coup for them also. For the adults, there is a fantastic entertainers home included, with a huge gourmet kitchen for the cook(s) in the family. If you are more of the outdoor griller, there is a fabulous patio with a very nice stainless outdoor grill, you can be cooking while the kids, or the kids at heart are frolicking in the lush lawn, dogs would also enjoy the fenced areas of the property. A master suite to die for, a garage floor that you could eat off of. Oh yeah RV parking also, your new home is calling!
||2156 W Mountain Oak Road
- Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Cooktop, Convection Oven, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal
- Bar/Wet Bar, Water Pur. System, Wash/Dry Connection, Walk-In Closet(S), Utility Sink, Sound Wired, Rev Osmosis System, Raised Ceilings 9+Ft, Master On Main, Live On One Level, Kitchen Island, Garden Tub, Formal Dining Area, Fireplace-Woodburn, Eat-In Kitchen, Counters-Solid Srfc, Counters-Granite, Central Vac-Plumbed, Smoke Detector(S), Ceiling Fan(S), Intercom, Garage Door Opener(S)
- Carpet, Wood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central Air
- Forced - Gas, Pellet Stove
- Found - Slab,Found - Stem Wall
- Re-Circulating,Other - See Remarks
- Great Room, Storage, Laundry Room, Greenhouse
- Corral/Arena, Greenhouse, Fence - Part, Driveway-Paver, Barn, Drought Tolerant Spc, Native Species, Dog Run, Shed, Screens/Sun Screens, Porch - Covered, Patio - Covered, Level Entry, Landscaping-Rear, Storm Gutters, Sprinkler/Drip, Landscaping-Front, Fence - Backyard
- 220,Electricity,Leased - Propane Tnk,Telephone,WWT - Septic Conv,Water - Private Co,Propane,Cable TV
- Mountains,Granite Mountain
- From downtown, Iron Springs to Williamson Valley Road, turn right, go app. 6 miles turn right on Granite Oaks, turn right onto Post Oak, turn left onto Mountain Oak, app. 1 mile to property on the left.
Property Listed By BLOOMTREE REALTY
Copyright 2018 Prescott Area Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from Prescott Area Association of Realtors and the Broker Reciprocity Program.sm. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CLA Realty are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items.